Online Marketing Strategies on a Shoestring
Building Your Business Online Without Spending a Dime
So you’ve got yourself a business and you know you need to be on the Internet. Even if you don’t have a website, there are several ways to start building your business online that are relatively easy and inexpensive (or free). A few of those ways include:
- Create a Google Places profile for you business
- Create a Facebook business page for your business
- Create a LinkedIn profile for yourself and your business
- Create a self-hosted blog (using WordPress) for your business
- Submit your business to online directories
- Create a Google Plus One Profile
In today’s post, we’re going to cover the importance of a Google Places profile for your business.
Google Places – Boost Your Search Traffic in a Half an Hour or Less…. For FREE
Often times it is possible to be at the top of a search engine query for your local business category without having a website and without spending a dime. How? Google Places offers a free profile for business owners. On Google.com, these profiles are often positioned at the top of the search results, so if you have a Places page for your business, you have a chance at being in the top results.