Insights & Inspirations
- The Psychology of Color in Marketing: What emotional cues are you putting out in your content?
- CSSmania: Curates excellent website designs and displays them in an online gallery
- Behance: Easily sort the work of great designers based on your criteria
- CSS Design Awards: A goldmine for award-winning website designs
- Awwwards. Appealing source if you think you care more about “looks” than content
- Site Inspire: Website designs that are easily sorted by styles, types, subject and platform
- Creative Market – Graphics, fonts, themes and photos
- UI Icons & Button Sets – Great list of free buttons and icons for your website design
From the Synerge-marketing Blog
- Google Analytics: The place to start for website analytics and metrics.
- Moz Local Listing Score: Let the Moz gurus curate stats to see how your business appears online.
- GooglePageSpeed Insights: Find out how quickly your pages are loading on a range of devices.
- SEM Rush: Keep up with your competitors’ online strategies and results.
- Screaming Frog: Fun name, all business, as spiders analyze everything from an SEO perspective.
- Find Broken Links: Don’t make your audience all squiggly inside; find and fix your broken links.
Understanding the Fundamentals of SEO
Email & Content Marketing Tips & Tricks
- 2016 Email Marketing Calendar: Understand which days to avoid and which days to target.
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet of Photo & Image Sizes: Covers the major social networks.
- 17 of the Best Free Stock Photo Sites: Free, non-cheesy stock images.
UserTesting.com – Recruit your target demographic. Watch user videos to get qualitative insights. Make changes to improve your user experience.
Blogs We Read
- Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing Blog: Covers SEO, blogging, social media, landing pages, lead generation and analytics.
- Nielson Norman Group: Evidence-based user experience research from top industry gurus.
- Smashing Magazine Design Blog: One of the biggest design and development blogs, based on the latest trends and techniques in the industry.
- Buffer Social SEO Blog: Addresses marketers’ questions with authoritative, in-depth articles on cutting-edge topics.
- MarketingProfs: A one-stop shop for modern marketing tools, training, strategies, articles, online seminars and discussion forums.
- Moz Blog: The authority on SEO best practices.