Web Design with Your B2B Buyers’ Needs Top-of-Mind
It’s no secret that B2B companies require a different kind of website marketing. Unlike B2C companies that focus on converting clicks to sales, B2B companies have the daunting task of creating a Web design framework that can carry their target audience throughout the various stages of the buyer’s journey. From orchestrating a first impression to establishing credibility and trust to supporting the buyer’s later stages of research and decision-making, we can help.
Confirming the need for your B2B website to rock is the fact that 74% of business buyers told Forrester Research in a recent survey that they conduct more than half of their research online before making an offline purchase. For the B2B company, this solidifies the necessity of translating your unique business proposition and goals into a smart, well-designed website that creates brand awareness, establishes immediate credibility, positions your messaging and serves as a lead-generation engine.
With technology platforms and services, industry trends and buyer habits constantly evolving, we keep up with everything needed to harness the power of your website so you don’t have to.
Checkout a few of our recent B2B Website Design & Marketing projects:
- Alliance Technologies – Helping international advanced manufacturing companies to accelerate strategic growth in the American market through direct operational management and expert guidance
- Live Automation – Solving the toughest manufacturing challenges with innovative industrial automation solutions
- White Birch Paper – A manufacturer of newsprint, paperboard and other specialty paper products serving a worldwide market
- TRC Global Mobility – Providing comprehensive domestic, international and government relocation services
- Unger USA – An international market leader in the professional cleaning industry, Unger is a German-based manufacturer of cleaning tools for professional use
- CompIntelligence – Enterprise Performance Management and Equity Compensation consulting, implementation, training and support
- Marketing Management Analytics – Enabling clients to achieve significant brand and marketplace advantages by synergistically leveraging “big smart data” and predictive analytics