- Webflow: The color theory of successful web design explained
- CSSmania: Curates excellent website designs and displays them in an online gallery
- Behance: Easily sort the work of great designers based on your criteria
- CSS Design Awards: A goldmine for award-winning website designs
- Awwwards: Design inspiration from award-winning designers and developers
- Site Inspire: Website designs that are easily sorted by styles, types, subject and platform
- Creative Market: Graphics, fonts, themes and photos
- Canva: Free, high-quality website icons that are available in a number of formats for you to choose from
- HubSpot: A list of free, modern web design resources for you to browse
- More Design Resources
From the Synerge-marketing Blog
- Google Analytics: The place to start for website analytics and metrics
- Google Search Console: Track your website’s performance and improve how your site appears in search engine result pages
- Web Developers SEO Cheat Sheet: A great technical SEO cheat sheet from Moz updated for 2020.
- Google PageSpeed Insights: Find out how quickly your pages are loading on a range of devices.
- SEMrush: Keep up with your competitors’ online strategies and results.
- Screaming Frog: Fun name, all business, as spiders analyze everything from an SEO perspective.
- Find Broken Links: Don’t make your audience all squiggly inside; find and fix your broken links.
- More SEO Tools Resources
Understanding the Fundamentals of SEO
- Google: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide
- Moz: The Beginner’s Guide to SEO (continually updated)
- HubSpot: 9 Pillar Page Examples to Get You Started With Your Own
Email & Content Marketing Tips & Tricks
- HubSpot: The Ultimate Guide to Email Marketing
- HubSpot: Your Bookmarkable Guide to Social Media Image Sizes
- Zapier: The 20 Best Sites for Finding Free Stock Photos and Images
- UserTesting.com: Recruit your target demographic. Watch user videos to get qualitative insights. Make changes to improve your user experience.
- Hotjar: See how visitors are really using your website, collect user feedback and turn more visitors into customers
Blogs We Read
- Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing Blog: In-depth knowledge on SEO, inbound marketing, social media marketing, conversion optimization, lead generation and analytics
- Nielson Norman Group: Evidence-based user experience research from top industry experts
- Smashing Magazine Design Blog: One of the biggest design and development blogs, based on the latest trends and techniques in the industry
- Buffer Social SEO Blog: Addresses marketers' questions with authoritative, in-depth articles on cutting-edge topics
- MarketingProfs: A one-stop-shop for modern marketing tools, training, strategies, articles, online seminars and discussion forums
- Neil Patel: A leading industry authority figure, Neil covers the latest best practices on all things digital marketing
- Moz Blog: The authority on SEO best practices