Content: the Heart of Your Website
A great-looking site alone won’t guarantee qualified visitors, website traffic or new business opportunities. Because the web is primarily about information, your content strategy is just as important as the design and functional elements. It’s the substance of your website, the reason people have visited the website and it’s what Google values above all else. Not only will you need a content strategy for your website pages, you’ll need to plan to continue to publish content around your visitors’ needs post-launch.
Coming up with relevant topics that relate to a visitor’s needs while placing you high in online search results is an ongoing challenge. It’s that freshness, quantity and quality of your content that Google and other search engines reward by keeping you in the limelight.
Some of the ways we can help with content writing:
- Marketing Strategy: discovery, brainstorming, persona development and creation of editorial calendars
- Website writing: website content, headlines, product descriptions, catalogs
- Branding: product naming, taglines, brand language
- Writing Focus: technical writing, medical writing, copywriting, blog writing, press releases, proposals
- Inbound: content marketing including ebooks, whitepapers, blog posts, email marketing, newsletters, landing page copy, calls to action
- Print: brochures, sell sheets, print advertising, labels, catalogs, direct mail, trade ads